Ecovero Blazer Benja
• Blazer Benja has a belt coming out of the side seam that is wearable in different ways: If you wrap it around your right side, you can accentuate your waist and fix the buttonhole at the end of the belt, with the button in the front of the blazer.
Or wrap the belt around your left side, fix it with the buttonhole in the middle of the belt and get a loose fit blazer
• Wide Lapel
• The fabric has a matte surface, and is very comfortable and stretchy due to its material composition
• The manufacturing of ECOVERO fibers generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic viscose. CO2 emissions and fossil resource usage are approximately half that of the industry average. So Ecovero is a more sustainable alternative to conventional viscose
• Made in Serbia, in our own factory under fair working conditions
Size & Fit
• Oversize boyfriend blazer with accentuated shoulders
• The Length is 81 cm from shoulder to hem
• Model is 178cm and wearing size S
Material & Care
• 27% Ecovero Viscose 63% Polyester 7% Cotton 3% Elasthane
• Do not wash, do not bleach, low iron, do not tumble dry, suitable for delicate dry cleaning
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Do you ship internationally?
We ship to almost everywhere with some exceptions. You can check which countries we don’t ship to in our „terms & conditions“ - „shipping Policy“ on our website. Items from the Forever Pieces Collection include worldwide free shipping.
2) If I order today, when will I receive my item?
Germany: 2-5 Business Days, EU: 3-5 Business Days, outside EU: 5-15 days. Depending on the delivery Country you will receive a confirmation email containing the tracking code after your order has been shipped.
3) How do I return an item?
You can return your items 30 days after receiving them. For orders within Germany, the package will include a return shipping label. If you are outside Germany, but within EU: Fill out the return form that was included in your shipment and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a return label for you. Mykke Hofmann offers free returns (for EU countries) so you don’t have to pay anything.
4) Can I swap an item?
If you wish to swap an item for a different size then fill out the Return form that was included in your shipment, and send us an email to email@example.com we will then create a return label for you, Mykke Hofmann offers free returns so you don’t have to pay anything. We will refund your money via the original payment method & you will have to place a new order regarding the desired pieces / sizes.
5) I made a mistake, can I cancel or change my order?
Unfortunately it is not possible for you to cancel your order by yourself, but our customer service can do that for you in case we haven’t packed and shipped the item yet! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will cancel your order & refund your money to the original payment method. If you wish to have changes made to your order we would have to proceed the same way by cancelling your current order. You will then have to place a new order.
6) How do I find out about new product drops?
Sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & you’re all set :) P.S. By signing up to our newsletter you’ll receive a 10€ voucher for your next order!
7) How do I sign up for your newsletter?
You can either follow the link in bio in our instagram profile or just visit www.mykkehofmann.com and you will see a pop up window offering you to sign up.
8) When will I receive my refund?
If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed in the same way as the original method of payment within fourteen (14) days from the reception of the returned item. We shall refund the original price that you have paid for the purchase of your item.
9) How do I find out my size?
You can find a size chart on every product detail page in the Mykke Hofmann online shop. If you are stil unsure, you can allways send us an email to email@example.com and qe will be more than happy to assist you in finding the correct size for you!
10) How do I use the discount code that I received?
You can enter the discount code at checkout right after you placed the item(s) in your shopping cart and clicked „checkout“.
11) In what currency can I pay?
At the moment, all orders in the Mykke Hofmann online shop can only be paid in Euro €
12) What payment methods do you offer?
At the moment we offer payment by Credit card, Klarna and Paypal
We are a female design collective founded by Jelena Hofmann in 2017. Our collections translate the essence of Jelena’s hometown Belgrade to fashion - combining urban style and clean lines with muted palettes, organic forms and geometric patterns.
We are self-made and 100% sourced in Europe, and fair - all our items are produced in our own manufacturing site in Belgrade, where workers enjoy fair working conditions and wages. The greater part of our fabrics is „sustainable“ - certified by GOTS, GRS and RWS and sourced in Europe. For further details check out our Ethics page