Our factories are located in Umcari and Pancevo


How we operate

We pride ourselves in fair fashion. As you might already know we don't only produce our own collections but also offer production & management for other brands that wish to take the sustainable route just like we did. All of our workers are paid 50% above regulated wages and are provided with professional equipment. We support young talent and value experience. Our production manager Jovana is 24 and our average seamstress is 50 years old. We have the flexibility to handle smaller quantities, but also the ability to scale up, so we are super flexible!

Part of our journey to better standards is also that we are working on a Global Organic Textile Standard certification for our factories. This is mainly about health and security adjustments for our employees, but also the clear differentiation of organic fabrics and non-organic fabrics. We’re running monthly controls regarding noise exposure, air quality and several other security aspects.

No waste

Another positive aspect of controlling your own production is that you have access to all leftover fabrics created in the manufacturing process and can make sure that they don't simply get thrown away. We try to use every single inch of a fabric.If there are larger amounts of leftovers then we work on little upcycling capsule collections. Smaller scraps are used for give aways like tote bags and accessories and in times of corona we produce masks! The smallest scraps are gifted to sound studios in Belgrade, who transfer them into sound isolation.

The hard-facts on our factories

We pride ourselves in fair fashion

As you might already know we don't only produce our own collections but also offer production & management for other brands that wish to take the sustainable route just like we did. All of our workers are paid 50% above regulated wages and are provided with professional equipment. We support young talent and value experience. Our production manager Jovana is 24 and our average seamstress is 50 years old. We have the flexibility to handle smaller quantities, but also the ability to scale up, so we are super flexible!

Part of our journey to better standards is also that we are working on a Global Organic Textile Standard certification for our factories. This is mainly about health and security adjustments for our employees, but also the clear differentiation of organic fabrics and non-organic fabrics. We’re running monthly controls regarding noise exposure, air quality and several other security aspects.

How we operate

No waste

Another positive aspect of controlling your own production is that you have access to all leftover fabrics created in the manufacturing process and can make sure that they don't simply get thrown away. We try to use every single inch of a fabric.If there are larger amounts of leftovers then we work on little upcycling capsule collections. Smaller scraps are used for give aways like tote bags and accessories and in times of corona we produce masks! The smallest scraps are gifted to sound studios in Belgrade, who transfer them into sound isolation.

The Factory in Pancevo

  • Located 21km North / East of Belgrade.
  • 13 people are employed here, 11 of them are women and 2 men.
  • 6 Seamstresses, 2 in the cutting department, 2 at the steaming station, 1 factory manager & 1 administrator.
  • Approx. 48 pieces are created here on a daily basis
  • The youngest employee is 35, the oldest is 62 years old.
  • 20% of the output is created for the Mykke Hofmann collections.
  • 80% is created for other brands

The Factory in Umcari

  • Located 45km South / East of Belgrade.
  • 13 people are employed here, 12 of them are women & 1 man.
  • 6 seamstresses, 2 in the cutting department, 2 at the steaming station, 2 helpers & 1 facility manager.
  • The youngest employee is 24, the oldest is 70 years old.
  • Approx. 40 pieces are created here on a daily basis.
  • Around 80% of the Mykke Hofmann Pieces are produced here, the other 20% are produced in our second factory located in Pancevo.

Take a sneak peek!