Hemd aus Bio-Baumwolle Lisa
- Außergewöhnliche Brusttasche
- Sichtbare Knopfleiste
- Das Shirt ist aus GOTS-zertifizierter Bio-Baumwollpopeline gefertigt. Unsere Baumwollpopeline ist garngefärbt, das bedeutet, dass das Garn vor dem Weben gefärbt wurde. Garngefärbte Stoffe sind viel haltbarer und bleichen beim Waschen nicht so stark aus. Außerdem ist der Stoff sehr kompakt und fest, was dem Oberteil einen schönen Griff verleiht und es nach dem Waschen nicht so stark knittern lässt
- Hergestellt in Serbien unter fairen Arbeitsbedingungen
Größe & Passform
- Weite Passform & kurze Ärmel
- Länge: 50cm von Schulter bis zum Saum
- Unser Model ist 176cm groß und trägt die Größe XXS/XS
Material & Pflege
- 100% Bio Baumwollpopeline
- Feinwäsche bei 30°, nicht bleichen, bei niedriger Temperatur bügeln, bei wenig Hitze trocknen, für die chemische Reinigung geeignet
IMPORTANT UPDATE DUE TO CORONA:
We are applying additional hygiene measures: packing with gloves + disinfection of the poly bags before packing. Please be aware that Mykke Hofmann cannot guarantee for hygiene standards of our shipping partners (DHL and UPS)
Deliveries can be slightly delayed due to the current situation. We provide you with a tracking code in your order confirmation so you will be able to track your order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Do you ship internationally?
We ship to almost everywhere with some exceptions. You can check which countries we don’t ship to in our „terms & conditions“ - „shipping Policy“ on our website.
2) If I order today when will I receive my item?
Germany: 2-5 Business Days, EU: 3-5 Business Days, outside EU: 5-15 days. Depending on the delivery Country you will receive a confirmation email containing the tracking code after your order has been shipped.
3) How do I return an item?
You can return your items 30 days after receiving them.
Fill out the return form that was included in your shipment, and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a return label for you. Mykke Hofmann offers free returns so you don’t have to pay anything.
4) Why do you not send return labels?
We don’t send return labels automatically because not everyone wants to return their order in the first place. If you wish to return your order we would be more than happy to create a free return label for you. Send us an email to email@example.com
5) Can I swap an item?
If you wish to swap an item for a different size then fill out the Return form that was included in your shipment, and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will then create a return label for you, Mykke Hofmann offers free returns so you don’t have to pay anything. We will refund your money via the original payment method & you will have to place a new order regarding the desired pieces / sizes.
6) I made a mistake, can I cancel or change my order?
Unfortunately it is not possible for you to cancel your order by yourself, but our customer service can do that for you in case we haven’t packed and shipped the item yet! Send us an email to email@example.com immediately and we will cancel your order & refund your money to the original payment method. If you wish to have changes made to your order we would have to proceed the same way by cancelling your current order. You will then have to place a new order.
7) How do I find out about new product drops?
Sign up to our newsletter and follow us on instagram & you’re all set :)
P.S. By signing up to our newsletter you’ll receive a 10€ voucher for your next order!
8) How do I sign up for your newsletter?
You can either follow the link in bio in our instagram profile or just visit www.mykkehofmann.com and you will see a pop up window offering you to sign up.
9) When will I receive my refund?
If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed in the same way as the original method of payment within fourteen (14) days from the reception of the returned item. We shall refund the original price that you have paid for the purchase of your item.
10) How do I find out my size?
You can find a size chart on every product detail page in the Mykke Hofmann online shop. If you are stil unsure, you can allways send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and qe will be more than happy to assist you in finding the correct size for you!
11) How do I use the discount code that I received?
You can enter the discount code at checkout right after you placed the item(s) in your shopping cart and clicked „checkout“.
12) In what currency can I pay?
At the moment, all orders in the Mykke Hofmann online shop can only be payed in Euro €
13) What payment methods do you offer?
At the moment we offer payment by Credit card, Klarna and Paypal
We are a female design collective founded by Jelena Hofmann in 2017. Our collections translate the essence of Jelena’s hometown Belgrade to fashion - combining urban style and clean lines with muted palettes, organic forms and geometric patterns.
We are self-made and 100% sourced in Europe, and fair - all our items are produced in our own manufacturing site in Belgrade, where workers enjoy fair working conditions and wages. The greater part of our fabrics is „sustainable“ - certified by GOTS, GRS and RWS and sourced in Europe. For further details check out our Ethics page