Tel: +49 89/88980922
Fax: +49 89 88980557
German Press: Stilart PR / firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 (0)89 41 31 27 00
Managing Directors: Jelena Hofmann & Sedina Halilovic
Registration Office: Handelsregister B München, HRB 184274
VAT No.: DE270036588
Responsible for the content of this page: Jelena Hofmann & Sedina Halilovic
Concept, Design & Code
ASTRAL Kreativ GmbH
Legal Reference The information on this web page is updated regularly. Beyond all accuracy no liability or guarantee can be taken for the actuality, correctness and completeness of the provided information. This applies as well to all the other Websites that are connected vie hyperlink.
Limitation of liability and exclusion of warranty This web page is being allocated without any explicit or implicit guarantees within the approved legal dimension. In particular holyGhost doesn´t give any assurance that the webpage or its server as well as the emails being sent from this page are free from computer virus or other damaging material or that the page is error-free. The use of the webpage occurs at own risk. Neither holyGhost nor its assignees adhere for any damage that occurs directly or indirectly by the use of the webpage, such as damage due to computer virus, unavailability, malfunction, wrong or incomplete information. holyGhost reserves the right to change or delete the webpage or its contens without advance notice.
Copyright The content, images, sounds, videos, pictures and graphics are protected by copyright. The copying of information or data, specifically text and pictures requires a former approval by holyGhost.
Links This webpage is linked to other web pages that lie beyond the disposal of holyGhost. The owners of those pages are responsible for the content of the respective pages. holyGost cannot be held liable for web pages of third parties.
Ban on advertising The use of address and contact informations on the web page for purpose of advertising is prohibited.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “ga(’set‘, ‚anonymizeIp‘, true);” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
§ 1 GENERAL – SCOPE
By submitting an order, the customer („Purchaser“) agrees to accept the following General Terms and Conditions of holyGhost GmbH („holyGhost“) for the use of the holyGhost Online Shop („holyGhost Shop“).
§ 2 FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
1) holyGhost shall retain the right to refuse acceptance of orders submitted to the holyGhost Shop. Acceptance of an order is at the sole discretion of holyGhost. If an online order is not carried out by holyGhost, the holyGhost Shop shall inform Purchaser immediately. (2) The order submitted by Purchaser on the website www.holyghost-fashion.com constitutes an offer to form a sale contract. A sale contract is only formed upon the shipment of the ordered product and the sending of an accompanying shipment confirmation. (3) Unless expressly stated otherwise in the article description, all articles are supplied without the items of decoration pictured.
§ 3 CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT
The text of the contract (the submitted order) is not stored by holyGhost and cannot be accessed after the order procedure is completed.
§ 4 DELIVERY
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is ex works to the delivery address specified by the purchaser. (2) All details concerning availability, carriage and delivery of a product are given solely as estimations and approximate guidelines and are not intended to be binding or guaranteed delivery or shipping information. If holyGhost GmbH discovers while processing the order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by e-mail. No contract of sale is established for the non-available goods.
§ 5 PRICES – TERMS OF PAYMENT
(1) All prices given in the holyGhost Shop include statutory Value Added Tax. (2) holyGhost GmbH accepts the payment options displayed during the order process, such as payment by credit card, payment by direct debit or payment by PayPal. Purchaser may elect to pay for the goods by bank direct debit or by card.
§ 6 DELIVERY – SHIPPING COSTS
(1) Standard shipping: holyGhost Shop delivers orders within Germany for a flat-fee shipping charge of EUR 8.50. For Austria and the Benelux countries this flat-fee shipping charge is EUR 12.50.
(2) Express shipping: Express shipping is only possible on orders within Germany and incurs a flat-fee shipping charge of EUR 12.50.
(3) The delivery period will be extended upon the occurrence of industrial dispute, particularly strikes and lock-outs, and of unforeseen obstacles beyond the control of holyGhost, including disruptions to business operations and delays in the supply of essential materials, insofar as such obstacles can be demonstrated to have a substantial impact on the delivery of the goods. This shall also apply to the occurrence of such circumstances at our sub-contractors. holyGhost shall also bear no liability for the circumstances described if they occur during an existing delay. holyGhost shall inform Purchaser as soon as possible of the beginning and end of such obstacles.
§ 7 RIGHT TO EXCHANGE AND RETURN GOODS FREE OF CHARGE
All goods purchased in the holyGhost Shop may be returned free of charge by Purchaser without specifying a reason by sending to the following address within two weeks: holyGhost GmbH, Schornstraße 8, 81669 München, Germany. If possible, the return address label (postage paid) enclosed with the order should be used for the return shipment. The returned goods must be in a condition corresponding to normal use in trying them on – as would have been possible in a shop, for example – and must have all original labels still attached. If goods are returned in a condition of deterioration consistent with use above and beyond this normal use, holyGhost reserves the right to demand compensation.
§ 8 TRANSFER OF RISKS – TRANSPORT DAMAGE
(1) If goods are supplied with visible damage to packaging or content, purchaser shall complain immediately to the delivery agent and refuse acceptance of the goods, notwithstanding his/her warranty rights, and shall immediately contact the holyGhost Shop by e-mail at email@example.com or by another method (regular mail), to enable holyGhost to exercise its rights against the delivery agent if applicable. (2) Risk is transferred to Purchaser upon acceptance of the consignment.
§ 9 RETENTION OF TITLE
Goods remain the property of holyGhostuntil payment has been made in full.
§ 10 DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
holyGhost has no influence on the contents of any links to other suppliers on this website and therefore cannot provide any guarantee or accept any liability for these contents. The respective supplier or site operator is always responsible for the contents of these sites. The linked sites were checked for possible statutory violations and infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not visible at that time, but permanent surveillance of the contents of linked sites is unreasonable without specific reason to suspect a legal infringement. Such links are removed immediately if legal infringements are discovered.
§ 11 APPLICABLE LAW
German law shall apply exclusively with the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), even if Purchaser’s place of residence is outside Germany.
§ 12 COMPLAINTS
Purchaser may address any complaints concerning the circumstances of formation of the contract or the method of its execution to: holyGhost GmbH, Schornstrasse 8, 81669 Munich, Germany Telephone: +49 (0) 89 88980922 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All items will be shipped via UPS
8,50 Euro Germany
Shipping term: 1-3 days
Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
Andorra, Austria, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, USA
Canada, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Malta
Australia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, China, Hong Kong, Croatia, Israel, Japan, Korea South, Kuwait, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Ukraine
Shipping term: 3-5 days
You will receive a confirmation email after shipping. If you are registrated you can check your UPS tracking code in your personal account.
The buyer can return the goods within two weeks without explanation. The fixed period begins with receipt of these instructions in written form (as a letter, fax or e-mail), but not before the buyer receives the goods and not before the completion of the duty to inform the buyer according to 246 § 2 i.V.m. § 1 Abs.1 und 2 EGBGB . The buyer can declare a return with a return request in written form (e.g. Letter, Fax, Email) or with the return oft he goods.
The return of goods or return requisition is to be sent to:
Tel.: +49 (0)89 889 809 22
Fax.: +49 (0)89 889 805 57
In the event of a valid and effective return, the performance received by either party must be returned and any benefits derived must be released.
You are required to compensate us for any loss in value if the goods are returned in a deteriorated state and for any benefits derived (such as advantages derived from usage) which cannot be returned at all or in part or can only be returned in a deteriorated state.
You are required for compensate us for any loss in value for deteriorated goods or benefits derived only to the extent that such benefits or deterioration are due to any handling of the goods extending beyond an inspection of their qualities and functions. “Inspection for qualities and functions” shall mean the testing and trial of the goods, as is possible and common in, for example, a store. Any obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. For you, this time limit starts upon dispatch of the returns or return request, and for us, upon their receipt.